113 Robberg offers you three comfortable en suite double rooms for your memorable stay in Plettenberg Bay. All our rooms can be booked either on a bed & breakfast basis or without breakfast as they all have a small kitchenette.
With us you will find the ideal base from where you can explore this magnificent area of the Garden Route with its unspoilt beaches, crystal clear lakes, mighty mountains and untamed African wildlife.
Once you’ve visited us and Plettenberg Bay, or Plett as we locals call it, you may find it difficult to leave and many return year after year!
- Breakfast on request
- Coffee / Tea in all rooms
- Splash pool and pool towels
- Sundeck and loungers
- Parking on-street
- Private entrance to all rooms
- Alarm system in all rooms
- Private verandas with garden furniture and braai (barbeque) facilities
- Guest Lapa with braai (barbeque) facilities
- Complimentary map of Plettenberg Bay with tourist attractions
- Internet access (guest computer or wireless, both at reception)
- 5 min drive to Robberg Nature Reserve, beaches, town centre and shops
- Easy access to highway Cape Town – Port Elizabeth