Plettenberg Bay is one of the most beautiful bays in the world and a wonderful venue for a holiday! The choice of activities is enormous and varied – from lazy days on the beach and whale watching in season to walking, hiking, horse riding, canopy tours and many other adventure activities. Knysna and the Crags only 25 Minutes drive away.
There are game reserves and sanctuaries for birds, elephants, monkeys, wolves and wild cats.
Our pretty town has interesting shops, cinemas and restaurants catering for all tastes.
The Saturday morning market in nearby Harkerville is a popular attraction.
The town and main beaches are just a 4 minutes drive away or if you prefer the exercise, a 15 to 20 minute walk
The bedroom has a king bed or two single beds, a full en-suite bathroom (shower, bath and toilet) and walk-in dressing room with cupboards. The apartment can sleep 4 people as there are two sleeper couches in the lounge and a day bed. The bathroom is then shared as a family unit.
- The kitchen is fully fitted with a modern electric stove, micro-wave oven, washing machine, tumble drier, dishwasher & fridge. The serve top counter has four oak swivel chairs.
- The lounge/dining room is airy and spacious with ceiling fans.
- The sunny Patio overlooks the valley with mountain views and has sun loungers and braai facilities.
- A lock-up garage is available.
- Regret we do not accommodate pets because of the guinea-fowl in the garden.
We are situated on the hill directly behind ROBBERG 5 BLUE FLAG BEACH. MAIN BEACH, THE BEACON ILSE BEACHES, A GYM, POOL, PUT-PUT AND GOLF COURSE ARE VERY CLOSE BY.