Stone Cottage is a warm and welcoming home on the road for many guests who enjoy its relaxed atmosphere, eclectic elegance and authenticity. We cater for the creative in spirit and offer simple luxury in the heart of the Garden Route. Enjoy the sweeping sea view from our Indigenous garden with sun deck and Jacuzzi.
Stone Cottage was built in 1910 by the Stone and le Roux families and was one of the first holiday homes in Plettenberg Bay. They built it for the magical Plett Summer months. Passionately restored, this historic guest house still remains in the family today.
Stone Cottage affords spectacular views of the bay and mountains and is a short walk from the beach and the village.
- Free Wi Fi
- Jacuzzi on the wooden sun deck
- Self-catering kitchens and braai areas in the shady garden
- Tea/coffee/rusks/milk/sugar/muesli in rooms
- Central location: five minute walk to beach and village
- Spectacular sweeping sea views and whale watching from our Jacuzzi sun deck
- Nostalgic memorabilia and Plett heritage
- Beautiful art all around
- In-House healing and massage services
- Boetie Pierre Suite – elegant and spacious
Open plan apartment with a King size four poster bed, an oversized sleeper couch, en-suite shower & WC. Open plan fully equipped kitchen, lounge/dining room with fireplace and covered veranda with spectacular sweeping sea views.
- Hilda Suite – romantic and intimate
Queen size bed with en-suite shower & WC. Mini kitchenette (fridge, toaster, electric frying pan and microwave).
- Leonard Suite – cosy and comfortable
Two ¾ beds with en-suite shower & WC. Mini kitchenette (fridge, toaster, electric frying pan and microwave).
- Jannie Family Unit – welcoming, eclectic and comfortable
The Cottage has a fully equipped kitchen, dining / sun room, a lounge area with games and shelves lined with books. Sleeps up to 6.