113 on Robberg offers you three comfortable en-suite double rooms, one single room as well as a four-sleeper suite for your memorable stay in Plettenberg Bay. We are pet friendly and welcome children of all ages. Rooms are non-smoking and can be booked either self-catering or bed & breakfast.
Guests enjoy our well maintained garden, refreshing splash pool and Lapa with built-in braai / barbeque
With us you will find the ideal base from where you can explore this magnificent area of the Garden Route with its unspoilt beaches, crystal clear lakes, mighty mountains and untamed African wildlife.
Once you’ve visited us and Plettenberg Bay, or Plett as we locals call it, you may find it difficult to leave and many return year after year!
- Breakfast on request
- Coffee / Tea in all rooms
- Splash pool and pool towels
- Sundeck and loungers
- Parking on-street
- Private entrance to all rooms
- Alarm system in all rooms
- Private verandas with garden furniture and braai (barbeque) facilities
- Guest Lapa with braai (barbeque) facilities
- Complimentary map of Plettenberg Bay with tourist attractions
- Internet access (guest computer or wireless, both at reception)
- 5 min drive to Robberg Nature Reserve, beaches, town centre and shops
- Easy access to highway Cape Town – Port Elizabeth