If you’re looking for accommodation in a peaceful and tranquil setting look no further! This sunny North facing open-plan apartment features a modern style of decor with an artistic flair. Off road parking with a private entrance, leads onto the garden with a wooden deck overlooking a dense indigenous forest, home to a variety of bird life. From the patio you enter a spacious lounge and dining room with a fully equipped, self catering kitchen.
This two bedroom apartment sleeps 4 comfortably, with a single bed in the lounge for 5th person or child.
Main bedroom with a king-size bed (or two singles), en-suite bathroom with a shower – all you need for a relaxing stay in Plettenberg Bay, the jewel of the Garden Route
The 2nd smaller bedroom adjacent to the main bedroom, with a queen bed, en-suite bathroom with shower, basin in the room, has its own separate entrance from the garden.
Take time to explore the many activities on offer in the area, or just relax on the wooden deck strategically positioned overlooking the beautiful valley. Whilst having a sun downer and enjoying the most amazing sunsets and the sounds of the chattering birds visiting the birdbath in the garden; you may even be lucky enough to spot a Sparrow Hawk, and the shy but colourful Knysna Lourie “Turaco Corythaix”.
Madon Studio is three minutes from either the pristine Robberg blue flag Beach or the more cosmopolitan Central Beach and Town. The Plettenberg Bay Country Club and golf course is only a kilometre from Madon Studio, and the Wild Waters fun park with waterslides, pool, gym, mini golf, trampoline and casual day-time restaurant just a block away.
Every need can be met in Plett. Shops, world class restaurants serving a variety of cuisine catering for all tastes, adventure activities, wild life reserves, hiking and so much more.
Ten Reasons to LOVE Madon Studio
- Enjoy the special view of the Piesang Valley, an area filled with quaint nature areas, the Piesang River and wildlife and pockets of indigenous forest.
- Take advantage of the spacious, light and airy accommodation with beautiful original Artwork.
- Feel at home in our fully equipped home from home.
- Relax on the generous wooden deck overlooking the garden and valley; enjoy the beautiful breakfast view and amazing sunsets.
- Get out the binoculars to view the extensive birdlife visiting the garden and visiting the area during migratory seasons.
- Plan intimate beach walks or meandering through town. Plett Central and Plett Beaches are a 3 minute drive by car.
- Schedule golf to your heart’s content at Plettenberg Bay Golf & Country Club – a mere 1 kilometre from your doorstep.
- Indulge the children at Wild Waters Fun Park – gym, lap pool, waterslides, miniature golf and restaurant.
- Shop. We are close to boutique shopping, a butchery, neighbourhood bakery and Spar grocery store – all within walking distance of your stay.
- Get back to nature with an energising walk on the iconic Robberg Nature Reserve; one of South Africa’s premier hiking destinations.