Windfall Plett represents stunning accommodation in a magnificent thatched homestead in Plettenberg Bay, one of the most spectacular towns along the Garden Route.
Just 150m from the guesthouse and you are greeted by the vast expanse (4km) of the sun-bleached beach, framed by the magical Tsitsikamma Mountains.
As you enter Windfall Plett you will be surrounded by open plan thatched architecture and triple height ceilings. Beautiful indigenous wood and exposed beams, mahogany in colour and grand in depth and height, are all visible and support the thatched roof.
Not only does this style of architecture echo the theme of stylish safari or bush lodge!, it also allows one to hear the waves, crashing onto the beach from all rooms in the house.
Even the guinea fowl can be heard, allowing the sounds of nature to permeate the inside of Windfall Plett. This style of architecture is as undeniably romantic as it is impressive.
The decor is modern, interlaced with carefully chosen furniture and pieces of artwork.
- Beach location pristine white sands
- 4 stunning bedrooms, including a Honeymoon suite and a family room comprising 2 bedrooms, sharing a bathroom;
- Thatched open plan architecture – impressive and spacious
- Entertainment area: Thatched Boma complete with braai and stream
- Inside honesty bar
- Private and Street parking